Preschool Registration for NEW students is open from January 22 to February 2. To register, please click on this online registration form.
We are excited to offer our young students their first journey toward proficiency in another language. You have the option of choosing either Mandarin or Spanish. Language learning is a fun, interactive and social undertaking. We hope thie following information can guide your decision:
Announcing a NEW Thursday Packet Page! This page will allow families to view all Thursday Packets from one page. Please visit the new page - and update your bookmarks to this new link: http://www.medfield.net/district-information/thursday-packet
Tip: Navigation is now located at the top of the Thursday Packet list, as shown below. Click on the links as desired to view each school's Thursday Packet.
You can also find the Thursday Packet link on the home page of each school's website. Scroll down to the lower-right and you'll see Thursday Packets, Lunch Menus and other Important Links.
In preparation for the 2018-2019 school year, we have been informed that your child is eligible to enter kindergarten. Whether this is your first child to attend the Medfield Public Schools, or you are registering for the second, third, or fourth time, we welcome you to the Memorial School and look forward to helping your child learn and grow. The purpose of this letter is to invite you to attend an Incoming Kindergarten Parent Information Night and to inform you of the pre-registration process.
Incoming K Parent Information Night
In an effort to help families prepare for the transition into kindergarten, we will be holding an informational meeting for parents/guardians on Thursday, January 25, 2018 (snow date-January 31) from 6:30-7:30 PM in the Memorial School Gymnasium. During this meeting you will hear about kindergarten readiness, screenings, registration procedures, and schedule options for your child. We hope you will be able to join us.
All pre-registration materials will be available on January 26, 2018 on the Medfield Public Schools website. To access the registration materials, go to www.medfield.net. Open the link to the Kindergarten Registration Page which includes instructions, health requirements and all the forms you will need to register your child for kindergarten. If you do not have access to a computer and printer, please contact the Memorial School Office at 508-359-5135.
This is a very exciting time for children, family members, and the Memorial Staff. We look forward to establishing a positive relationship with you and your child. If you learn that you will not be residing in Medfield for the next school year, or choose not to enroll your child at Memorial, kindly notify the school office at 508-359-5135 so that we can accurately plan class sizes for the upcoming year.
We look forward to seeing you on January 25!
Preschool registration for the 2018-2019 school year will begin in January 2018. To be eligible, children must be Medfield residents and be 3 years old on or before August 31, 2018.
- 2 Day PM Class (Tuesday/Thursday from 12:15 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.), Tuition: $2550.00
- 3 Day PM Class (Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 12: 15 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.), Tuition: $3825.00
- 4 Day AM Class (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday from 8:45 a.m. -11:15 a.m.), Tuition: $5100.00
- 4 Day Class (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday from 9:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.), Tuition: $7230.00
Important Dates For CURRENT Preschool Families:
- Preschool registration for current families: January 2 - January 12, 2018
- Preschool lottery for current families, if necessary: January 15, 2018
- Deposit due: January 19, 2018
Important Dates For NEW Preschool Families:
- Open House (new families only): December 12, 2017, 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Preschool registration for NEW FAMILIES opens: January 22, 2018
- Preschool registration for new families closes: February 2, 2018
- Preschool lottery for new families, if necessary: February 5, 2018
- Walk-in Registration and deposit due: February 9, 2018
Interested families should visit www.medfield.net to register online. Families will be notified within two days of the lottery if your child has been selected. For more information visit www.medfield.net or call the Memorial School at 508-359-5135.