Welcome to the 2019-2020 registration page for Kindergarten. Your child is eligible to enter kindergarten if they are five years old by or on August 31, 2019 and a resident of Medfield.
Medfield Public Schools will be offering the following kindergarten options:
- AM half-day session that currently runs from 8:25 to 11:15 and is tuition free
- PM half-day session that currently runs from 12:05 to 2:55 and is tuition free
- Full Day session that currently runs from 8:25 to 2:55. The tuition is $3,500.
In an effort to help families prepare for the transition into kindergarten, we held an informational meeting for parents/guardians on Wednesday, November 28, 2018. We hope you were able to join us. Click here to view the presentation. For additional information, please see this Parent Letter.
Kindergarten Registration Process
STEP 1: Pre-register, by clicking here. Please note that online pre-registration is open from November 28, 2018 to January 4, 2019.
STEP 2: Please be sure to complete your Kindergarten Registration Packet and bring it, along with all other required documentation, to Memorial School during one of the following Kindergarten Walk-in Registration times:
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 from 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 18, 2019 from 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
In the event that the number of applications exceeds the number of spaces, we will need to assign students to FDK. If that is necessary, the FDK assignment process will take place on Thursday, January 24, 2019. To be part of this process, you must physically register your child at one of our registration days; no later than Friday, January 18, 2019. Children who are registered after January 18, 2019 will not be included in the assignment process.